Thursday, February 21, 2013

Working the Support

As I don't know exactly what to expect moving forward I talk to my boss about how we might deal with the unknown. She's such a great support both personally and professionally. She has no qualms with me working from home when I need to. I decided I need to go talk to the associate Dean, who is above her just to make sure that everyone is comfortable with the situation. I also know that the Colonel will be a support both personally and professionally. Although I'm still not sure how to tell people. How do you start off that conversation .... 

I don't even remember how the conversation started. I am overwhelmed by the support I've been shown and I'm no longer worried about what's going to happen at work. I know that they will support me the best that they can. Please don't let me curl up in a ball and shut the word out, I know if and when I need her she will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment