Monday, March 25, 2013

Bring On Round 2

Chemo round two. Saw Dr. B first and got EKG results. All normal. At least something was normal. Blood work surprisingly was well, normal, including white blood counts. Surprised but happy. Means I was good to go for second-round of poisoning. Hair is still falling out. Surprisingly being the really short is even more annoying than when it was shoulder length. Harder to clean up. Still waiting for the arm and leg hair to fallout though, it just doesn't seem right that I still  need to shave. I mean come on, give me something. 

Treatment went smoothly, no headache this time. Met some very nice people today, shared experience leads to shared comfort.  In the afternoon I start to feel a little headache coming on but not as bad as the first time. guess it is just time for a nap. 

Someday soon I will have to send the dissertation to my adviser and hopefully to my committee. Can't wait to do a defense with a chemo brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment