Friday, April 5, 2013

30s and 40s Support Group

Went to another support group today. Sometimes I still wonder if I'm in denial. Some women today seem to be overly fearful; no raw veggies, afraid to drink out of a water bottle, afraid to eat all. Why chose fear? I understand wanting answers, wanting a reason, but you still have to move forward. I don't I don't know why I got cancer so I don't know what to do or not to do in the future. Maybe it was all that Aqua Net in the girls locker room in High School. The 80s were pretty toxic as far as hair care products. I understand this is a frightening but all we can do is our best. Each woman is having a different experience of course and responding differently as well as coming from a different place, I must always remember never to compare.

Surprisingly I had my period this week. I guess we'll see what happens from here on out, if I ever have another one. Doctor says I may and I may not. I guess I will always have be prepared. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment