Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh and that Dissertation Thingy

I finally submitted my dissertation proposal today. Only three months later than I had wanted to, but hey, at least I have an excuse now right? At least that's what I'm telling myself. We'll see how many edits there are and how much work there is to do before I can do the proposal defense. Luckily a couple of my cohort members to a good swipe at it first. Can't wait for the defense with the brain stuck in neutral. Luckily I don't have to go to Gainesville to do the defense, I can do it online. Good thing for technology. I will still have to go when and if I have to do the actual defense at the end of this thing, but first thing first. Get the proposal approved, get the IRB approved, figure out how to get experts to volunteer for my survey panel. No problem, it will be easy I'm sure. Yah right. There's my friend denial again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment